Halfway
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 06:16:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
+  Halfway
|-+  Potpourri
| |-+  Conspiracy Evidence - 1984 Today
| | |-+  the 9/11 STORY AS OF 2014
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the 9/11 STORY AS OF 2014  (Read 11730 times)
Sweejak
Regular Members

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »

Gage/Shermer debate is very good so far. The moderator is excellent, and,  just a personal opinion, Shermer is coming off as a weasel.
Sweejak
Regular Members

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:54 PM »

Gage swept the floor with Shermer.

You can DL a 50MB recording here. Too bad Shermer was rescued by a commercial break when Gage pointed out that a CD can start anywhere, it doesn't have to start at the bottom.
http://idisk.mac.com/kaaawa-Public?view=web

If there is a conspiracy why hasn't any one been charged? (Why hasn't Osama been indicted, Bush, Cheney Rumsfeld HAVE been charged)
The US Gov can't keep a secret. (How do you know if it's secret? The standard reply is the Manhattan Project)
It could not have happened because Bush is incompetent. (Gage never says Bush is responsible)
We don't need another investigation because we've been thru all that. (Even the authors of the 9-11 report say it was obstructed)

Shermer is a smart guy, he knows all about 'confirmation bias', 'hindsight bias' etc. He does exactly what he complains about.
Hypocrite or shill? Having dealt with him before on other issues I say SHILL, one of those "skeptics" whose goal is gatekeeping.

JMO, of course.

royster
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2008, 05:25:38 PM »

What was the US News item about?

It was the first publication of the "official" story, three days after the event (!) with glossy pictures, the basic scenario, "the usual suspects", schematic drawings of the WTC towers, and the first "official" retaliation 2-minutes hate from 1984. It was a special-issue magazine. I've tried to go to the U.S.News website, but run-around is all I get.
royster
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »

"Very Strange Aircraft Registrations" - some of the alledged 9/11 aircraft were still registered as of 2005. Don't know if this address still works, will try after posting it.

http://www.infowars.net/articles/july2006/060706Registrations.html

BELOW: A poster I made and distributed locally when trying to show "9/11: Press For Truth" in local theater.

(The above address gets you to InfoWars. An inner-website search dug up a few items, but not the article I have. I'll scan them (2) pages)and post.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:13:39 PM by royster » Logged
royster
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »

Registration documents
royster
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

Shortly after posting this, I recieved an e-mail from someone interested in 9/11 Truth activeties...the second such communication in the span of 7 years. As Peter states so elequently in :Being In The Now", who's to say these aren't agents to weed out the free-thinkers? But the fact is, there will never be a political solution to a spiritual problem, and I only speak of 9/11 as one of the thousands of dirty tricks foisted on a gullible public. I learned from trying for 7 years that 9/11 Truth cannot be presented to those who refuse to see. I resolved to just let the Universe unfold as it will, and watch, anymore, from the sidelines. It's my own sadness, but sadness is temporary, as are the perpetrators of mass control, doomed to self-destruct by their own invention. :eek:

We are seeing a resurgence of interest, and for some it has taken years, but they are joining the movement to hold the real criminals accountable.
royster
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 06:25:32 PM »

You continue to be an enigma to me.

I might be a pain in the ass, but I am NOT an enema!
soulsurvivor
Regular Members

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »

You continue to be an enigma to me.

I might be a pain in the ass, but I am NOT an enema!

There there, now we feel all better?

Back to the 9/11 topic, it took weeks for me to shred the stacks of articles and info I had printed off the internet immediately after 9/11. There are still moments, like now, that I really regret I got rid of those. They were articles that will never be online again, archived or otherwise.

There's still some fairly representational info online that can be accessed though. One is the television archive of 9/11 coverage.

http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Since I come with a different personal theory of 9/11, I've been investigating associated electrical universe theory, and to some extent, plasma-based weapon systems. There was an aurora aftermath to 9/11 for those interested:

http://science.nasa.gov/spaceweather/aurora/gallery_13sep01.html

soulsurvivor
Regular Members

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »

well dang. I just picked a nasty trojan worm while looking around one of those questionable websites that was about the auroras seen during the Iraq war bombing. I really need to up my security software it seems. If I'm offline a few days, that's why. This PC will be in repair.
royster
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »

a study of newspaper clippings of Arab-looking (oh boy) men who are obviously acting in a variety of roles; joyous Iraqis, then soldiers(?), then triumphant Iraqis again as the statue of Saddam came down (to an audiance of a couple hundred, placed spectators, and only from one angle due to the LACK of crowds).

royster
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 09:10:20 PM »

More
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:19:33 PM by royster » Logged
Odlanyer
Regular Members

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »

Still amazes me how this subject of 911 hasnīt been properly and MEDIATICALLY uncovered away. I mean, all the evidences, scientifics, logics, circumstantials are there to be seen yet some "doubts" still overcast the rise of the truth over the issue.

I remember when talking with Lady about it, she said something that never stopped impressing me. "People just donīt care to think otherwise but what they were told by their gvmt. and msm". And she was and IS so right ..... pittifully!

In the same token, I am down here in a country where it is SUPPOUSED to be some sort of "antagonism" to that north american system and the same situation is running over here. Even worse since ABSOLUTELLY nobody talks about the damned thing. Not private radio/tv stations and much less "official" ones.

There is even one hell of an interesting program called "Our Insolit Universe" , in some "opposition  radio  and in the  OFFICIAL Radio Nacional de Venezuela networks" where everyday they find bizarre topics to talk about yet it was claimed by its authors that 911 "conspiracy theory" was that much of far out and crazy theory that they would NOT even have a single program dedicated to it.

They do talk about ghosts, UFOīs, weird sunk ships that reappeared up floating and the triangle of bermudas but 911 was off limits from what they consider "normal" to be discussed about.

This ONLY spells one thing out guys and that is CONTROL, mediatic control over which not even an outspoken (mediatic) antagonist such as hugo, canīt "scape" from.
royster
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

My impression of Hugo Chavez, particularly after his wonderful performance at the United Nations, would lead me to think he'd encourage open 9/11 discussion. What I'm beginning to sence is we have a "good cop/bad cop" agreement, and that just really disappoints me.

But then, it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about OIL.

I wish you well, there, Odlanyer :big):
Odlanyer
Regular Members

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2008, 10:03:12 PM »

Yep ..... and THANKS!!  :thup:
Sweejak
Regular Members

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »

Boy Roy, I'd forgotten the value of having these kind of clips. I used to print everything out, but as the matrix took hold I just started pdf'ing and bookmarking stuff. Good stuff.

BTW the Iranians had the largest demonstrations in sympathy with the US after 9-11. I can't even find that on google it's buried so deep.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:37:46 AM by Sweejak » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Up Print