Halfway
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 08:14:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
+  Halfway
|-+  the Public Commons
| |-+  Opetero's Esplanade
| | |-+  Anti-semitism is a Lie.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anti-semitism is a Lie.  (Read 1920 times)
opetero
Administrator

« on: December 30, 2009, 07:35:28 PM »

Anti-semitism is a Lie!

What is Antisemitism?

Who is crying Antisemitism?

OR?

What is Zionism?

ZIONISM is the JEWISH MAFIA!

Bulgarian investigators search the scene of a car that was blown up in the Black Sea resort village of Obzor
Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008
Quotes of the Day
"Other countries have the mafia. In Bulgaria, the mafia has the country."

Is the demand that the Italian Mafia answers for its crimes "HATE" of ITALIANS?

ZIONISM is the JEWISH MAFIA!

SHOULD THE JEWISH MAFIA GET A FREE PASS?

SHOULD THE JEWISH MAFIA ANSWER FOR ITS CRIMES?

? ? ? ? ? ?

I apologize to wolves for associating their image with criminals.

Similar to the Italian Mafia, the Jewish Mafia does not restrict itself to its own country or countrymen. These organizations operate globally and their henchmen are recruited from many nationalities and ethnic groups. My personal opinion is that the Jewish Mafia is the most powerful group in the world and currently pretty much controls the destiny of the human race. It isn't a pretty picture. The abuses in Palestine are but a tiny portion of the picture.

Thank you to all those whose work I used to make this statement. If anyone wishes credit I would be pleased to add acknowledgments. If you wish your work removed please notify me.

Peter Offermann
Dec 31,2009
peter@oceanfalls.org

A pdf of this post is available here... Anti-semitism is a Lie (5mb)

Click here to add COMMENTS - guests welcome

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:50:24 PM by opetero » Logged

~ risk fear ~
"We are the world and the world is us" - Krishnamurti
royster
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 08:11:42 PM »

Stunning.

I know you worked all day on this, and the results are wonderful.

Oh...wait...does that make me antisemitic?

Interesting; it is topic 1812
opetero
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »

I've just been banned permanently from http://www.tickerforum.org/cgi-ticker/akcs-www for linking to this thread.  :whistle:

~ risk fear ~
Sweejak
Regular Members

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 01:12:10 AM »

Gilad Atzmon has an interesting review on the Coen brothers film, A Serious Man.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/a-film-review-a-serious-man-the-poetic-side-of-self-hatred-b.html
Lady Lilya
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »

Ha ha ha, Peter.  I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you weren't surprised.

"A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of herů But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone."
royster
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 08:30:12 AM »

As with "Civilization...really?" the photographic essay can be readily understood by most anyone, and it is well presented. Again, great work, Peter. It WILL have a positive impact.

Banned? For THIS!?? Says a lot about that forum, doesn't it!?
Lady Lilya
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »

It says the one thing that is not allowed to be said.  Nowhere but here.

"A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of herů But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone."
Valentine
Regular Members

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »

I got banned at DemocraticUnderground two years ago for pointing out the obvious in response to an article "anti-semitic acts may rise...".  I asked if these would include hoaxed acts by Jews themselves since the worship of victimhood presents so many opportunities for abuse and posted that youtube of the young settlers bragging about killing Jesus, etc.  Pressed to point out some hoaxes I posted some mainstream news articles.  I was then accused of posting articles from hate sites which I did not do....unless signonsandiego is a hate site.  I didn't bother to try and defend myself as I knew I was going to get myself banned doing it.  Let them drink their koolaid.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. 
Mark Twain
opetero
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 11:42:01 AM »

I am going to make a few minor corrections and modifications today.

I am also thinking of allowing comments in a public area as well as holding a poll

Anti-Zionism

is NOT

Anti-Semitism

Yes...

No...

LNL will likely seem a pussycat in comparison to some of the posts that will arrive. Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 11:44:18 AM by opetero » Logged

~ risk fear ~
opetero
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 12:02:27 PM »

Ha ha ha, Peter.  I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope you weren't surprised.

No I wasn't. I did have a few pretty good discussions there. There are good people there. It IS mostly a financial forum. I posted in a general forum called FedUP which has a variety of subjects.

~ risk fear ~
Mugwort
Honored Elder

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

The biggest hurdle, of course, is that the realistic views of Zionism and Israeli behaviour automatically trigger the terribly powerful lobby groups defending any and all Jewish undertakings around the world. Plus the censorship of media either controlled by Jews or scared poopless of losing ad revenues by offending Jewish interests. Mark Twain said, "man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." And it can be said: "Israel is the only nation that has a network of militant apologists constantly covering its ass. Or needs it."

Only the dead know the end of war
  (Plato)
royster
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 12:57:26 PM »

I am going to make a few minor corrections and modifications today.

I am also thinking of allowing comments in a public area as well as holding a poll

Anti-Zionism

is NOT

Anti-Semitism

Yes...

No...

LNL will likely seem a pussycat in comparison to some of the posts that will arrive. Any thoughts?

As long as combustables are not stored near the public thread, I think it's an avante guarde piece o'courage.

Maybe we call call the board "What Jew Tink?"
or,,,
"The Immoral Menorah-ty""
RoiArturo
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

Well... not quite.  :smile:

New Year's Eve Greetings to members. I joined the forum on December 5th but for numerous reasons I haven't had the time to post any messages until now. Thanks to Peter for putting up the post "Anti-semitism is a Lie" as it was the impetus to finally write in.

The topic at hand is very very relevant to what is happening not only to Canada but to every democratic nation around the world today and in a sense is one of the Zionist's last-ditch attempts to utilize an old, worn-out card that they've effectively used for close to a century now to stifle and kill any and all debate surrounding their ideological agenda for global hegemony on all major fronts.

I chose your comment Lady Lilya to reply to because what Peter has posted to the forum in this thread is in a sense a conglomerate of many images that appear elsewhere on the web. What Peter has so effectually accomplished though is arranging them in a sequence that requires little in the way of explanation in order to understand the message.

The subject of Zionism is extremely complex yet extremely interesting too for anybody who wishes to scratch the veneer off 20th Century history and take a deeper look into that aspect of our collective historic perspective which has been concealed from the general public for decades upon decades.

This is a great introduction to the subject and you are to be congratulated for having the courage to even broach the subject considering the Orwellian atmosphere that now surrounds this issue and Canada's current "hate crimes" legislation (sec. 13) of the CHR Act.

Again, the best to everyone in 2010!

opetero
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »

RoiArturo... Well... not quite.  :smile:

New Year's Eve Greetings to members. I joined the forum on December 5th but for numerous reasons I haven't had the time to post any messages until now. Thanks to Peter for putting up the post "Anti-semitism is a Lie" as it was the impetus to finally write in.

The topic at hand is very very relevant to what is happening not only to Canada but to every democratic nation around the world today and in a sense is one of the Zionist's last-ditch attempts to utilize an old, worn-out card that they've effectively used for close to a century now to stifle and kill any and all debate surrounding their ideological agenda for global hegemony on all major fronts.

I chose your comment Lady Lilya to reply to because what Peter has posted to the forum in this thread is in a sense a conglomerate of many images that appear elsewhere on the web. What Peter has so effectually accomplished though is arranging them in a sequence that requires little in the way of explanation in order to understand the message.

The subject of Zionism is extremely complex yet extremely interesting too for anybody who wishes to scratch the veneer off 20th Century history and take a deeper look into that aspect of our collective historic perspective which has been concealed from the general public for decades upon decades.

This is a great introduction to the subject and you are to be congratulated for having the courage to even broach the subject considering the Orwellian atmosphere that now surrounds this issue and Canada's current "hate crimes" legislation (sec. 13) of the CHR Act.

Again, the best to everyone in 2010!

Welcome RoiArturo  :smile: Thank you for your insight. I'm looking forward to picking your brain.

Although the public can view this area only members can post here so I created a public discussion area for this topic where everyone can post.  That area also includes a poll. I would like to add your post to that area. PM me if it is ok to do that or just copy and paste it there yourself.

To avoid confusion I will close this thread and request all further comments be made at   http://halfway.oceanfalls.org/index.php?topic=1814.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:28:08 PM by opetero » Logged

~ risk fear ~
roy
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 01:01:44 PM »

This topic has been moved out of the public forums, NOT because of its content, but because of the trouble it has caused the forum. It has attracted Zionists and their attendant campaigns to plague the site with all KINDS of horrors.

For the sake of the site's current influx of new members, and the need for calm, I have placed this topic here for now. I am unlocking it for members to comment on, which they are welcome to do.

Creating pearls of wisdom from annoying grains of sand
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print